What do you think about the Library services and collections here at NOVA? Do you find what you need, when you need it? Are the staff helpful? Is the Library a good place to study, research, read, & use computers?
Please take a few moments to full in our survey. (also available from the Library Homepage).
We really do listen! A few things that have happened in the Library as a result of surevy responses are
- addition of group study rooms
- addition of more computers
- addition of more quiet study areas
- addition of more reserve books
- better reserve policies to make reserve books available to more students
- better lighting in the library
- new paint in the library
- increased staffing at service desks during times of high use
- extended hours
Thanks for taking our survey!