Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Books for the sale are donated from NOVA students, faculty, staff and library users from the Alexandria community (books purchased for the Library collection cannot be sold in book sales). Proceeds from the sales support purchase of new Library materials, Library functions and events like Late Night Study Breaks or other refreshments.
Library book sales have become popular campus events in the last few years. The sale yielded $350 this year -- thanks to all who came out to support the Library!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009
What do you think about the Library services and collections here at NOVA? Do you find what you need, when you need it? Are the staff helpful? Is the Library a good place to study, research, read, & use computers?
Please take a few moments to full in our survey. (also available from the Library Homepage).
We really do listen! A few things that have happened in the Library as a result of surevy responses are
- addition of group study rooms
- addition of more computers
- addition of more quiet study areas
- addition of more reserve books
- better reserve policies to make reserve books available to more students
- better lighting in the library
- new paint in the library
- increased staffing at service desks during times of high use
- extended hours
Thanks for taking our survey!