Wednesday, November 09, 2011

NOVA Faculty and Staff take VLA Conference by Storm

The attendee evaluations from the VLA 2011 Annual Conference are in -- and NOVA faculty knocked it out of the park:

"Rebecca Kamen's presentation was outstanding."

"These have to be the best two keynote speakers I've heard in a long time. Both were amazing and inspiring. Thank you so much! Also, every single session I attended was interesting, informative, and engagingly presented. Well done!"

"Great conference, the best I have been to in years!"

"Thoroughly enjoyed the opening session with Rebecca Kamen"

"Rebecca Kamen was out of the box, and simply fascinating."

"Excellent conference. There was a good mix of sessions for many different interests and audiences. Kamen was an outstanding keynote presentation."

"Rebecca Kamen's program was probably the most interesting VLA or even ALA program I've attended."

"I believe this year, more than any other, provided me with more intellectual take-aways than I could list. The sessions were excellent, and I enjoyed every one that I attended."

"This was the best conference I've attended."

"One of the best VLA conferences I've attended."

"This was for me THE BEST CONFERENCE EVER!"

No comments: