Tuesday, September 20, 2005

LRS Staff Present at Peer Group




Alexandria Learning Resources Services staff joined colleagues from across the Commonwealth for the LRS Peer Group in Roanoke on 8 and 9 September. Among the presenters were (back row, l-r) Bruce Carroll, Jean Hogan, Sylvia Rortvedt, Angela Franklin, Laura Franklin; (front row, l-r) Matt Todd, David Williams (Chair of the Peer Group Committee), and Cate Keaser.

Read more about it in the September 30th Edition of the Intercom:

http://www.nvcc.edu/pip/Sept30-05.pdf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice group of folks! There's one missing though...

Matt said...

Hi wordofpower, and thanks for visiting our blog! Although there were additional presenters from NVCC, and addition conference attenders from the Alexandria campus and NVCC, the photograph specifically represents the folks from Alexandria who presented at the Peer Group conference.

We're proud of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi and hello there Alex Librarian, I get sidetracked easily these days. After spending many hours checking out websites looking for filesharing software related info. I decided to try some blog sites. I found much more usable and updated information on the blog related sites than the regular websites...this is very cool. I gotta get me one of these when I find the time. My site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com needed some updated info. After that, I thought I would check out some of the other kind of blog sites. Some are pretty cool. It's been fun. Thanks Alex Librarian, mike

Anonymous said...

Alex Librarian. Some of these blog sites have more info on them than the regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for file sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody has one but me. Anyway, I'm trying to improve the traffic flow to my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use but got sidetracked again. Back to my search. Had fun though. Thanks Alex Librarian, Mike